Top Ten Islamic Lecture Videos of All Time

I have taken this Collection from a post by Junaid ibn Amjad in MuslimMatters website. Here goes the link of that post. I haven't watched those lectures all yet. But I have seen few of them like Islam and Ego by Nouman Ali Khan. I am sure this is a must see for all the Muslim individuals to understand many things of inner heart.  No doubt, these wonderful lectures are entertaining and amazing that worth far more than watching movies for hours of a Muslim!

May Allah bless us all to know HIS Deen clearly to perform nicely as per HIS satisfaction.



10. "Taking Back Our Narrative" by Nouman Ali Khan and Amir Abdel Malik



  
09. "Islamic Spirit of the Past" by Shaykh Ahmed Ali



08. "How the Bible Led Me to Islam" by Brother Joshua Evans


  
07. "Islam and Ego" by Brother Nouman Ali Khan


  
06. "Media and Islam: War or Peace?" by Dr. Zakir Naik

 
05. "Global Peace" : Unity Conference 2006" by Imam Suhaib Webb

04. "The Blessings of Emaan" by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi


03. "Understanding Your Condition" by Shaykh Abdullah Hakim Quick


02. "The Purpose of Life" by Shaykh Khalid Yasin


 01. "My Story" by Imam Siraj Wahhaj


4 comments:

  1. Salam, my name is Qasim, from last 26+ years Allah and Muhammad s.a.w keep coming into my dreams, over 460+ times Allah comes in my dreams and 250+ times Mohammad s.a.w comes in my dreams, Muhammad S.A.W is the last Messenger of Allah and i am the Ummati of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, many dreams related to Muslim Ummah, World and the Judgment Day, I have shared few dreams on my fb Allah and Muhammad s.a.w in my Dreams - Allah and Rasool saww in Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog Provides things are helps me to find my detail. your blog is very good for me please keep it up.I like it
    Visit :- Islamic Lectures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic articles is post by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word of this blog helps me to give detail to me.
    Visit: Islamic Lectures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read Quran Online , Memorize program, Online Arabic Classes, Hifz Quran.
    https://www.eijazah.com

    ReplyDelete